Tuesday, March 06, 2007
- Name: Rob Smith
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Just over 3 years ago, I decided that enough was enough and I made a radical change in my life. I gave up smoking, drinking (well, for a while anyway...) even biting my nails and decided to GET FIT again. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to do anything in moderation and throwing myself into running and cycling after 15 years of sofa-lounging came with more than its fair share of injuries: torn meniscus, torn Achilles, torn hamstring, shoulder luxation, stress fracture in metatarsal bone, fractured elbow. I'm hoping (TOUCH WOOD) that that is all behind me now.
- wow... heavy üsker in demand!
- danzz on you tube
- danzz workshop
- podcast #9 - www.danzz.es
- DANZZ this sunday
- body pop-adum if you haven't seen this before, che...
- podcast #8 - long time no hear
- podcast #7 - blast from the past
- podcast #6 - bomgómez special!